How to Sanitize your Laptops, Mobiles, and Gadgets to prevent it from spreading Coronavirus?
Do you wash and sanitize your hands every single time before using your Laptop or your Smartphone? Most of us don’t usually, but it is essential to keep your electronics clean and sound, primarily when the other family members are also using those gadgets. It doesn’t matter if it is your office Laptop or Home Laptop, cleaning and sanitizing it is always an excellent way to prevent it from spreading any bacteria or disease. Cleaning and sanitizing is now a “Must Do” task when there is such an outbreak of Coronavirus (Covid-19) going on around the world. Studies have proven that the Coronavirus can live on any surface for up to nine days, and that surface might be your Laptop Screen, Keyboard, or of course, your Smartphone.
You can’t just clean your electronics by water or some soap because it may affect the hardware of the device. So, for this reason, there are some specific methods to do so, which will effectively kill bacteria and viruses and will save you and your loved ones from being infected.
How to To Sanitize Laptops/Computers/Gadgets?
Using Alcohol is one of the most effective ways to kill any bacteria. But there are some things to be cared about that the Alcohol that is going to be used should be Isopropyl Alcohol because the other isomers may not work as effectively as Isopropyl.
Follow these steps to sanitize your Laptops/Computers/Gadgets:
- Turn Off your Laptop/Mobile completely.
- Make sure that the device is disconnected from any power source.
- Clean the surface and screen with a dry cloth to remove dust.
- Use a soft linen-free cloth dipped in Isopropyl Alcohol to wipe out the keyboard and mouse pad of the Laptop. (Do not apply this method for Laptop/Mobile Screen).
- Let the surface dry and then wipe the surface again with a dry cloth.
- Now for the screen, use a specially made disinfectant spray to clean it and then rub the screen with a soft cloth gently to kill the bacteria and germs. (Using Alcohol might damage the screen).
- Your gadgets are now completely sanitized!
*You can apply this method to any other gadget or electronic device but do remember that the Alcohol should not be used for screens of any type. You must use screen-specific sprays to sanitize it.
How To Sanitize Smart Phones/Tablets/Keypad Phones?
Follow these simple steps to sanitize your Smartphone/Tablets/Keypad Phones:
- Turn Off your phone completely.
- Make sure that your phone of any type is disconnected from the charger or a power bank.
- Swipe the screen and keypad with a dry cloth.
- Use Soft Linen-Free cloth dipped in Disinfectant Spray (Must be Bleach Free) to clean up the screen of your Smart Phone or Tablet.
- Use Soft Linen-Free cloth dipped in Isopropyl Alcohol to clean the keypad of the phone.
- Let the surface dry and again wipe it up with the dry cloth.
- Your phone is now sanitized!
10 Things you must do to prevent your Laptop, Smartphone or Accessories from spreading Bacteria or Coronavirus!
Laptops, Mobile Phones, and other similar gadgets are the things which are generally used by all of the family members, so it is always a good idea to implement some stuff into you to protect others. These 10 things will surely help you to do so:
- Clean your Laptop with Alcohol and your Smartphone with specific disinfectant spray.
- Sanitize or wash your hands with soap after using your Laptop or Accessories.
- Always wash your hands or use sanitizer before using any gadget.
- Don’t put your gadgets in the same pocket as your Handkerchief or Tissue to prevent it from transferring germs and Bacteria.
- Use Earphones to attend the calls, direct contact of your phone with your face might transfer the bacteria and germs.
- Never give your accessories like Earphones, Headphones, or chargers to anyone else.
- Try to not to use public internet cafes, use disposable gloves if it is crucial.
- Avoid using other’s Laptops or Smartphones because it is always risky.
- Try not to sneeze or cough directly in front of your Laptop or Mobile, use tissue or handkerchief to cover up your face.
- Make it your habit to clean your Gadgets every day for 100% safety.
These easy 10 things can save yours and your loved ones’ lives, especially in this chaos of Coronavirus (Covid-19) going on around the globe. Be Safe. Stay at home!